I suggest you ...

Allow mass addition of non-WP pages

I have a large number of additional, non-WP pages that are posted on a regular basis. It's not convenient to have to go in and add new pages to the "additional pages" area. So, I'd like to either have a process that I could add when the new content is posted or have the Sitemap Generator pull in an external XML and compile it. Either way.

Thanks for a truly AWESOME plug-in!

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    fbcbeltonfbcbelton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JensJens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Jay! The option for adding an external sitemap OR a text box for pasting many URLs at once, both would be an useful improvement of a wonderful plug-in. ;)

• JayJay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps even a simple field to link to an additional external sitemap, will allow us to generate our own external sitemap and have it linked automatically

• JayJay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could really use a feature like this. I have 500+ non-wp pages on my site. I have all the URLs in a text file, and could easily add them to an external sitemap or some other setting via copy-paste. However, the current version of the plugin requires you to enter each one manually, and that is too time consuming. And making changes is also difficult, it would be nice to have a box where we can just paste all the URLs.

thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base